Phoenix Pro Scooters is THE ORIGINAL aftermarket scooter company. In 2009, Phoenix Pro Scooters quickly set the scooter world on fire by releasing the first ever one-piece scooter deck. Since then, Phoenix Pro Scooters has been dedicated to creating the most high-end, professional-level scooters and scooter parts. Today, Phoenix Pro Scooters is run by some of the best professional scooter riders in the industry.
Like all Phoenix Wheels ABEC 9 Bearings come pre-pressed to assure a smooth ride out of the box. Updated molds prevent dehubbing while keeping the 87A Durometer urethane planted to the ground.
Material – high-quality, colored Polyurethane wheels for longevity and durability Size – 120mm x 28mm
Pre-Installed ABEC 9 Bearings
Streamlined 7 Spoke Design
Wheel Comes Individually
- WIDE BOY WHEEL: at 120mm x 28mm Wide with pre-installed bearings
- MATERIAL: high-quality, colored Polyurethane wheels for longevity and durability
- COMPATIBLE: with almost all pro scooters that fit 120mm wheels
- BEARINGS: pre-installed ABEC 9 bearings; HARDNESS: Durometer 87A
- WEIGHT: 0.52lbs per wheel; COMES: Individually