Phoenix Pro Scooters is THE ORIGINAL aftermarket scooter company. In 2009, Phoenix Pro Scooters quickly set the scooter world on fire by releasing the first ever one-piece scooter deck. Since then, Phoenix Pro Scooters has been dedicated to creating the most high-end, professional-level scooters and scooter parts. Today, Phoenix Pro Scooters is run by some of the best professional scooter riders in the industry.
This year’s Phoenix Session Complete comes in 7 different colors that are sure to make your ride stand out. Also included with this scooter are the all new gusseted T-Bar and a faceplate on the deck to close of the extrusion, adding extra strength and durability all around.
Deck – 4.75″ W x 20.5″ L Session Deck with Square Dropouts
Bars – 23.6″ W x 24.8″ T Reinforced Recon Bars
Fork – Phoenix Phase Fork
Wheels – 110mm 5 Spoke Phoenix Wheels
Headset – Integrated
Compression – HIC
Brake – 3 Bolt Phoenix Flex Brake with Captured Nuts
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate/Advanced Rider; WEIGHT: 9.0lbs
- DECK: 4.75″ W x 20.5″ L Session Deck with Square Dropouts
- COMPRESSION: HIC, FORK: Reinforced Hi-Tensile Steel Phase Fork, HEADSET: Fully Integrated with Phoenix Top Cap, CLAMP: Smooth Double Clamp
- BARS: 24.8″ T x 23.6″ W Reinforced Recon Bars
- WHEELS: 110mm 88A Alloy 5-Spoke Phoenix Wheels ABEC 9 Bearings, BRAKE: 3 Bolt Phoenix Flex Brake with Captured Nuts