The Lucky TFox Signature wheel 110mm is the most anticipated wheel in the industry and around the globe. These are LIMITED EDITION and in limited quantities so get yours while they are available. We start with 6061 aircraft aluminum and build a lightweight hollow core wheel and throw on some sick Tanner graphics along with his signature. We finish the wheel up by laying down the best urethane in the industry with Lucky Rebound Technology. We press in Lucky Speedroll bearings to exact specs for a smooth roll. Lucky continues to innovate and improve our processes to get the best wheels possible for all surfaces and are focused on feel, performance, and durability of our wheels. Lucky Rebound Technology (LRT) is a combination of high-performance urethane, a new pouring process, and a proprietary curing method which gives these wheels a grippy, fast, and buttery roll. Lucky Speedroll Bearings are included and installed!
- LIMITED EDITION – Sold individually so you can customize your ride, The Lucky TFox Signature Pro Scooter Wheel is the most anticipated wheel in the industry; These high-performance wheels were made in limited quantities, so get yours while you can
- CUSTOM ART – Lucky and pro stunt rider, Tanner Fox, collaborated on the design of these killer wheels featuring sick graphics and the TFox signature; An anodized aluminum coating creates a sweet iridescent effect and makes these wheels super durable
- ON A ROLL – TFox wheels feature Lucky Rebound Technology (LRT), a combination of high-performance urethane, a new pouring process, and a proprietary curing method that delivers a grippy, fast, and buttery roll
- HIGH TECH MATERIALS – We start with super strong 6061 aircraft grade aluminum to build each lightweight hollow core wheel; TFox wheels come with Lucky Speedroll bearings pre-installed for a smooth ride
- THE LINEUP – TFox wheels are an after market upgrade compatible with any of Lucky’s complete pro scooters; Available in 100mm and 110mm sizes; Each wheel weighs 0.05 lbs (0.22 kg); Sold individually