The Lucky PROSPECT is strong, durable, and lightweight, plus features custom deck graphics that are far beyond sweet. Outfitted with some of the best Lucky components, you’ll be surprised that the PROSPECT pro scooter is available at a price that won’t break the bank. You get everything you see on this complete: smooth Atom wheels with Lucky Rebound Technology, oversized PryBar, SteelyBrake with anti-vibration pad (a must if you are looking for a dialed scooter), and a deck that’s perfect for any freestyle scooter rider. The PROSPECT might be the middle child of the Lucky collection, but it is just as special as the rest. Best suited to riders between 4.5 and 5.5 feet tall.
- PRO PERFORMANCE – It’s no wonder the world’s top riders choose Lucky Pro Scooters’ PROSPECT; This complete is held to the highest of standards, featuring 110mm wheels, innovative Tool-less Compression System, and a deck fit for any rider looking to perfect their tricks!
- FRESH GRAPHICS – With a call to Northwest artist Shogo Ota, Lucky developed an out of this world deck graphic for the PROSPECT, but this deck does more than just look cool; It has a concave top, flat sides and bottom, and a flushed out head tube designed to shred
- BUILT TO LAST – The durable PROSPECT is crafted from aircraft grade aluminum so it can keep up with freestyle riders who strive to push the envelope! Compatible with the full lineup of Lucky’s aftermarket upgrades, you’ll want to customize your scooter well before any of the components even begin to wear down
- FULLY EQUIPPED – Deck measures 19.5 x 4.25 in. TIG welded, oversized PryBar measures 22 x 22 in. Features Dub Clamp, SteelyBrake, and ViceGrips. Wheels: Atom 110mm. Headtube: 82.5 degrees. Fork: Vektor, aircraft-grade aluminum. Headset: Lucky Banger, fully integrated. Compression: TCS. Total Weight: 8.3lbs (3.8 kg)
- WARRANTY – Pro riders stand behind the Lucky brand because Lucky stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of their products; Lucky Pro Scooters offers a 6-month warranty on all complete scooters and components