Learn your first tricks and become part of the Lucky Crew! Fully upgradable, the CREW complete is compatible with Lucky’s entire aftermarket lineup. With abundant options, this scooter is perfect to grow alongside young riders’ size and abilities. Also a great choice for more advanced riders that want all the capabilities of a pro scooter but prefer a shorter, narrower, and lightweight scooter deck.
- RIDE LIKE A PRO – From the skate park to the streets, Lucky Pro Scooters’ CREW is an excellent option for entry-level riders looking to advance their freestyle skills and learn new tricks; The CREW complete pro scooter is versatile enough to handle any terrain
- AFFORDABLE, QUALITY SCOOTER – The CREW may be affordable, but don’t let that fool you! Built with detail-oriented precision, this complete features a reinforced deck, high quality 110mm wheels, and a suite of other premium freestyle scooter components
- BUILT TO LAST – The durable Crew is crafted from aircraft grade aluminum so it can keep up with freestyle riders who strive to push the envelope! Compatible with the full lineup of Lucky’s aftermarket upgrades
- FULLY EQUIPPED – Deck measures 19 x 4.25 in. Oversized Kink Bar measures 22 x 20 in. Features Dub Clamp, SteelyBrake, and ViceGrips. Wheels: 110mm 86a. Headtube: 82.5 degrees. Fork: Hardened Steel Tig Welded. Headset: Lucky, fully integrated. Compression: TCS / HIC. Total Weight: 8.4lbs (3.8 kg)
- WARRANTY – Pro riders stand behind the Lucky brand because Lucky stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of their products; Lucky Pro Scooters offers a 6-month warranty on all complete scooters and components