Grit Scooters is at the forefront of the extreme scooter riding scene in Australia, and is one of the biggest pro scooter brands in the world.
From the Australian scooter giant Grit Scooters comes the Grit Fluxx HIC Pro Scooter. The Grit Fluxx Scooter is the perfect transition scooter from beginner to expert. The Grit Reinforced Riser Handlebars, Solid Steel Fork, HIC Compression and 100mm 88A metal core 2 tone wheels provide the strength, while the 4.0″ wide Alloy Deck with 3 degrees of concavity provides the extra stickiness to land even the toughest tricks.
Deck – 4″ Wide x 19″ Long 3 Degree Concave with Integrated Grind Rails
Grit Skeletonized Down Tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck
Wheels – 100mm Alloy Cast 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
Clamp – Alloy Double Clamp
Fork – Hi Tensile Steel HIC Fork
Bars – 18″ Wide x 21.25″ Tall Hi Tensile Gusseted Riser Handlebar
Brake – Grit Flex Brake
Weight – 7.67 lbs
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner/Intermediate Rider, WEIGHT: 7.67 lbs
- DECK: 4″ W x 18″ L with Grit Skeletonized Down Tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy and 3 degrees Concavity and Integrated Grind Rail
- COMPRESSION: Threaded, FORK/HEADSET: Threaded High Tensile Steel HIC Fork, CLAMP: 31.8mm Alloy Double Clamp
- BARS: 21.25″ H x 18″ W Reinforced Gusseted Riser Bars, GRIPS: Soft Feel Grips
- WHEELS: 100mm 85A PU Alloy Core 2 Color Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings, BRAKE: Grit Flex Fender Brake with no rattle