Grit Scooters is at the forefront of the extreme scooter riding scene in Australia, and is one of the biggest pro scooter brands in the world.
The Grit Extremist Scooter is the perfect blend of fast, functional and flashy. Light enough for the younger rider but strong enough for all ages. Now with metal core wheels! The Grit Hi Tensile Steel Riser Handlebars, Solid Steel Threaded Fork and 4.0″ wide Alloy Deck and Alloy Core wheels can handle the demands of both street and park riding, while the Grit Soft Grips and Grit Flex Fender Brake ensure a smooth ride with no rattle.
Deck – 4″ W x 19″ L, lightweight 6061 heat-treated, alloy deck with diamond shape down tube
Bars – 20.8″ H x 18″ W, All New MX Style High Tensile Y Bars
Wheels – 100mm 88A Alloy Cast Core wheels with ABEC 7 bearings
Clamp – Alloy double clamp
Fork – Hi tensile steel threaded fork
Headset – Threaded
Brake – Flex brake
Grips – Soft feel grips
Weight – 7.67 lbs
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner/Intermediate Rider, WEIGHT: 7.67 lbs
- DECK: 4″ W x 19″ L with lightweight 6061 heat-treated alloy deck, 3 degrees concavity and a diamond shaped down tube
- COMPRESSION: Threaded, FORK: Threaded high tensile steel fork, CLAMP: Alloy double clamp
- BARS: 20.8″ H x 18″ W All New MX Style High Tensile Y Bars, GRIPS: Soft feel grips
- WHEELS: All new 100MM 88A Alloy Cast Core wheels with ABEC 7 bearings, BRAKE: Flex brake