Grit Scooters is at the forefront of the extreme scooter riding scene in Australia, and is one of the biggest pro scooter brands in the world.
Talk about a revamp! The Grit Atom Pro Scooter now comes with an all-new Y-Bar design to keep you looking cool at the skatepark. With its high end parts, the Grit Atom Pro Scooter is light weight yet extremely strong and is designed to handle the needs of a first time pro scooter rider. The Nycore wheels are also a new addition and stronger that ever! The Atom is the perfect entry-level ride, providing excellent value for the money.
Deck – 4″ W x 19″ L, lightweight 6061 heat-treated, alloy deck with diamond shape down tube
Wheels – All new 100mm 85A PU Nycore wheels with ABEC 7 bearings
Clamp – Alloy double clamp
Fork – Hi tensile steel threaded fork
Bars – 19.76″ H x 18″ W, NEW Y-Bar design – Hi tensile riser handlebar
Headset – Threaded
Brake – Flex brake
Grips – Soft feel grips
Weight – 7.67 lbs
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Rider, WEIGHT: 7.67 lbs
- DECK: 4″ W x 19″ L with lightweight 6061 heat-treated alloy deck, 3 degrees concavity and a diamond shaped down tube
- COMPRESSION: Threaded, FORK: Threaded high tensile steel fork, CLAMP: 31.8mm alloy double clamp
- BARS: 21.25″ H x 18″ W ALL new Y-Bar design hi tensile riser handlebars, GRIPS: Soft feel grips
- WHEELS: All new 100MM 85A PU Nycore wheels with ABEC 7 bearings, BRAKE: Flex brake