Fuzionâ€TMs famous Z250 is back. The ideal scooter for beginner to intermediate riders the classic Z250 has been totally redesigned to handle all obstacles whether on the street or in the skate park. The Z250 features a brand new deck and neck design and four new colors and brand new graphics. This scooter has been put to the test by our Pro Team to ensure it is easy to ride but it can also handle the most demanding tricks. The new Z250 is built around Fuzion’s Dog Bone design deck with a 3 degree top and bottom concave design ideal for grinds. The Z250 uses the Fuzionâ€TMs Dog Bone Deck and Neck design which distributes landing forces evenly across the decks outer surface making this one of the toughest and also lightest decks around. The Fuzion Z250 is equipped with components only found on higher price scooters such as an HIC compression system, Fuzion Integrated and sealed headset bearings, Light weight one piece steel fork, high tensile steel bars and aluminum alloy staggered triple bolt clamp. 110mm Low Profile cast PU wheels, aluminum cores lightning fast ABEC 9 bearings, and a bolt on rattle free and easy to adjust flex brake.
- #1 Rated Pro Scooter in Best Value
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Deck & Neck/82.5 Angle, Dog Bone Design Deck Dimensions 20.5″ L X 4.37″W
- 110mm Cast PU & Aluminum Core Wheels, Bolt On Steel Flex Style Rattle Free Break
- Integrated Fully Sealed Headset Bearings, HIC Compression System
- High Tensile Steel T-Bars (22″ H X 21″ W), One Piece Threadless Steel Fork, 34.5 MM Alloy Triple Clamp