Specially designed and created with the help of expert bearing designers, Dragon Bearings offer unparalleled performance and fiercely precise construction. Founded to create a longer lasting bearing using tried and true bearing technology, Dragon Bearings feature precise steel machining, dual labyrinth style bearing shields, incredibly long lasting and fast lubricants, and fully removable shields and cages.
RACE and ENDURE LUBRICANTS
Lubricant in bearings is one of the most important aspects for performance and longevity. Dragons come with one of two lubricants: ENDURE or RACE
RACE uses a light, low viscosity oil specially formulated to maximize speed. The low viscosity oil allows the bearing to roll freely and quickly, but is more easily washed out of the bearing during use. We recommend RACE for high speed and spinner applications.
ENDURE is a slightly thicker grease lube that requires minimal maintenance. This lubricant latches on to bearing components and protects them longer and stronger than oil, but at the expense of sheer speed. We recommend ENDURE for longboards and cruiser boards.
DUAL LABYRINTH SHIELDS
Dragons come standard with two shields on either side of the bearing for maximum protection from the elements. The last thing riders want is to worry about their bearings getting dirty. With Dragon, install and forget. They’re designed to last.
Dragon Bearings come in bearing size 608 which can be used in skateboards, longboards, Penny boards, spinners, roller skates, roller blades, scooters, and even some suitcases. If you have questions about fitment, please let us know and we will assist!
Dragons are fully backed by the Fireball Beast Guarantee which promises 100% satisfaction on all Fireball products.
- BEAST GUARANTEE – Dragons are fully backed by the Fireball Beast Guarantee which promises 100% satisfaction on all Fireball products.
- RACE and ENDURE LUBRICANTS – Light oil is applied in the RACE for high speed and slightly heavier grease is applied in the ENDURE for maximum longevity.
- DUAL LABYRINTH SHIELDS – Dragons come standard with two shields on either side of the bearing for maximum protection from the elements. Install and forget. Dragons are designed to last.
- FIERCELY PRECISE – Machined with incredible precision, Dragons are finely crafted for speed and longevity.
- BY SKATERS, FOR SKATERS – Designed by skaters wanting a bearing that cut the marketing BS and went for pure tried and true bearing tech. The result is Dragon.