Crisp brings you the latest and greatest in design of scooter products, with only the best riders in the sport representing the brand. Crisp Scooters is a freestyle scooter brand, with high quality, long-lasting products to make your riding as crispy as possible.
The Crisp Ultima has been ridden by 2014 ISA World #3 Joe Armstrong and it is by far his favorite scooter of all time. This lightweight and super wide scooter makes big tricks and technical tricks come together into one world.
Deck – 4.5″ Wide x 20″ Long and Fully Integrated with Quad Concave Downtube
Bars – 23.2″ Tall x 22″ Wide Alloy Transformed Bars
Wheels – 120mm x 28mm Super High Rebound 7 Spoke Alloy Core Wheels
Fork – All New Hybrid Alloy Fork
Compression – HIC
Clamp – 34.9mm Double Clamp
Brake – Crisp SST Flex Brake
Weight – 7.06 lbs
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Rider, WEIGHT: 7.06 lbs
- DECK: 4.5″ W x 20″ L 6061 Alloy with Flat Bottom and Sides with 3 degree concave
- COMPRESSION: HIC, FORK: All New Hybrid Alloy Fork, HEADSET: Open with HIC, CLAMP: 34.9mm Alloy Double Clamp
- BARS: 23.2″ H x 22″ W Alloy Transformed Bars, GRIPS: Ridged Contoured with Crisp End Caps
- WHEELS: 120mm x 28mm Super High Rebound 7 Spoke Alloy Core Wheels, BRAKE: Crisp SST Flex Brake