Product DescriptionThis unique design features six larger diameter balls of 8mm instead of seven. The advantage is higher speed, quicker acceleration, greater strength and durability
Bones Super Swiss 6 Competition Skate Bearings
Keep your ride smooth, fast, and sustained with innovative Super Swiss 6 Competition Skate Bearings from Bones. Super Swiss 6 bearings use a unique design that features six larger diameter balls instead of the seven balls used in most 608 bearings. The design results in higher speed and faster acceleration as well as greater strength and durability. For an additional edge, Swiss 6 precision-grade bearings have been outfitted with rubber shields for easy cleaning, competition-grade racing lubricant, and nylon ball retainers for extra speed and sturdiness. The bearings are Skate Rated for the best performance and durability possible. Swiss Bearings carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield allows for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
About Bones Swiss Bearings
Bones Swiss Skateboard Bearings have had one of the best reputations in the skateboard industry for the past 28 years because of their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are, and most also comment on how long they last, typically several times as long as low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and they know the difference between ordinary and exceptional.
- Unique bearing design with six larger balls of for increased speed, faster acceleration, and greater strength
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction; pre-lubricated with Speed Cream
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects